Specifies where the file will be recorded the coordinates.
Select by ... select sample object data which must be obtained, then all the objects are selected in a drawing, such as indicated in the sample, namely the same type, color and the layer. The following types of objects are available:
· 2D\3D polyline,
· Cogo point(Civil)
· (if necessary, the list can expand ...)
Select from: allows you to select objects (entities) of the selected previously modeled
The data format.
Delimiter. Select that will serve as a separator data when writing to the file.
· Default 1 -> 1, 2,3, ..., n.
· User's input format: * # *, where * - any number of letters before # - prefix, after # - suffix # - the number (any number of digits).
· Nearest text, as the numbers will be used the text closest to the object, with any content
· TextString as the numbers will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the numbers, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Number or Name of Cogo (Civil)
· Coordinate Z - Z coordinates of the object.
· User's input format: a real number.
· Nearest text, as the altitude will be used closest to the object text format #. #, Where # is any number of digits. - A point or a comma.
· TextString as the altitude will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the altitude, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Not required - is lowered is absent.
· User's input format: anything ☺.
· TextString as the description will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the description, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Description or Name of Cogo (Civil)
The check mark means - to sign the data in the drawing.
To disable sorting, uncheck again click on the check box with a check mark), in which case the numbering of the points will be in the order of their choice in the drawing, in case of simultaneous selection of a group of points, the numbering within the group will correspond to the order of their creation in the drawing.
If there are coordinates for the equivalent of the primary sort applied to them is secondary.
Sort each group separately:
For polylines sorting will be applied to each polyline separately, with the numbering polylines when choosing a non-interactive (Select by...) will be in the order of their creation in the drawings, or in the order of selection for the interactive selection (Select from ...)
For blocks, points and circles, is available only in interactive option (Select from ...) sorting and numbering will be applied alternately to each group according to their choice in the drawing.
File: You can load a file with the extensions txt, sdr gsi and csv.
If you tick the check-box, you will be able to select rows from the downloaded file if the tick is removed, all data will be loaded from the file.
Select the delimiter data available at the file extension txt.
Filters data rows from a file according to the condition for each data column. You can use wildcards:
* (Asterisk) Matches any sequence of characters. It can be used at any position of the line.
? (Question mark) Matches any single character; e.g.? BC corresponds to ABC, 3BC, etc.
The main object.
Picket. Select the object to be built (drafted) by coordinates of the file, use the following objects:
· 2D\3D polyline
The ability to sign a number, altitude and description of each point, if the main object is selected block, and it contains attributes, the value may be written to the attributes.
In addition to data taken from the file, you can set the new:
· Number: input format * # * where * - prefix \ suffix can be omitted, # - integer.
· Elevation: input format - a real number, if you enter the sign + or -, it will be added or subtracted, respectively, from elevation from the file.
· Description: free format input.
For each object, you can select a layer from the list of already existing drawing or create a new one, as well as set the color, set the height of the text for signature. Also available choices at creation objects to take into account or not the UCS
Most program settings will be saved between Autodesk® AutoCAD® sessions.
As a separator fractional part can serve as a point or a comma.
The application is installed in the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins folder. AutoCAD (CIVIL 3D) starting from version 2013, at startup, they go into this folder themselves, and load the necessary data from there, after which a corresponding new panel will appear on the Ribbon, on the "Add-Ins" tab.
The purchase comes from the application itself, after installing it and running the command in AutoCAD (CIVIL 3D), a window will appear about the trial period, in this window there will be a button "Buy", which will launch the registration form in the browser. Activation of the application is tied to the PC hardware, changing AutoCAD does not affect in any way, reinstalling the operating system will require re-entering the activation code, but the code itself will not change and the code obtained earlier will do. Changing the PC will require a new registration (purchase).
Registration is not tied to the version of the application, so the installation of a new version will not require an additional fee.
Removal is performed using standard Windows methods through the Control Panel -> Add \ Remove Programs
Hello! My name is Alexander Berdyugin.
I wrote the first applications for myself, relying on my experience in cameral work, after that I tested them myself, constantly applying them in my work, found and fixed bugs, added new functions to further automate cameral processing.
Now I am only engaged in the development of applications (in fact, writing code is only a third of the case, it still takes a lot of time to design buttons, panels, writing certificates, recording video clips, technical support, issuing certificates, and much more ...). Those. I don’t work as a surveyor, I don’t do any office work, and I can’t test my modules in practice. The only testing, when I record a video instruction, I find bugs and ideas come up for further improvement or addition.
Therefore, feedback is very important, if something does not work for you or does not work - write to me, or this is a bug and with your help I will find out and fix it, or I will tell you how to properly prepare the data for the application to work. Or not all routine processes are automated yet - write to me, and together we will figure out how to make AutoCAD work for you.
AutoCAD is software for 3D computer modeling from Autodesk, which is developed for product design, buildings, production planning, civil infrastructure and construction.